Sustainable Extraction and Processing of Raw Materials Journal is an internationally authored periodical dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge on processes, methods and technologies for environmentally friendly and feasible obtaining of non-energy (metallic and non-metallic) and energy raw materials from primary and secondary sources.
The following fields are covered:
- Geological and geophysical studies related to assessment of the mineral resources and reserves of the ore and fuel deposits and to their environmentally friendly extraction;
- Sustainable mining (underground and open pit; geo-technology – chemical, physicochemical, biochemical, and microbiological methods; urban mining; conservation, liquidation and reclamation of mining sites);
- Sustainable processing of primary and secondary raw materials – physical methods (comminution, milling and dewatering), physicochemical separation methods (flotation, bio-, hydro-, and electro-metallurgy), mineralogical aspects and analytical techniques to follow the mentioned processes;
- Environmental issues, related to mining and raw materials processing, particularly those related to sustainable development;
- Modeling, control, economics and management of extraction and processing of raw materials.
Publication frequency: Yearly volumes.
Review process: Double blind (reviewers don’t see the author names).
Plagiarism checking: All submissions are checked against plagiarism.
Method of Publishing: Online, open access. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles published in SEPRM for non-commercial uses, while acknowledging the journal.